What is Dining Alliance?
Dining Alliance – the nation’s largest group purchasing organization for local restaurants, multi-unit foodservice operators, and regional chains – is revolutionizing the foodservice industry. We do this by leveraging buying power on behalf of members in order to negotiate supplier contracts that yield the greatest savings without sacrificing quality or standards.
Dining Alliance Overview
- Family owned – founded in 1998
- Started with a small group of operators banding together to receive similar pricing as national chains
- Largest restaurant group purchasing organization in U.S.
- Over 18,000 member locations in 20+ major U.S. markets
- Collective buying power exceeding $12 billion
- Diverse supplier programs across all categories – all bid with volume
Cost-Plus Distributor Contracts
Leverage Dining Alliance’s buying power to negotiate chain-like supplier contracts. Our members never receive a bill from us. We make money by saving you money.
Deviations and Manufacturer Rebates
Dining Alliance has negotiated rebates with over 300 manufacturers on 100,000+ items, many of which you are already purchasing.
We leverage the most sophisticated technology in the industry for real-time monitoring of supplier invoices. This protects our members from “Price Creep” and seeks out overcharges.