Dining Alliance has many national agreements that can benefit a foodservice operator regardless of where they are located.
Rebates are a big piece of our member's savings. Due to the volume commitments of our members, we have been able to contract pricing with over 350 brand name manufacturers. We have been able to lock in contract deviated prices and rebates. This low contract pricing and rebates are only possible because of the combined volume and effort of our members.
The Dining Alliance staff has over 75 years combined experience in negotiating supplier agreements. You can only benefit from our experience and buying power.
The foodservice business in the United States is still very regional. Many of our members value their smaller, local vendor relationships. These vendors offer the unique local products and specialized services that chefs expect and deserve. You may need produce locally, fresh cut meats, linens, beverage, and a great dairy vendor. Fine dining operators need specialty foods to differentiate themselves. Dining Alliance works with ALL types of vendors. We purchase more than what a national chain can purchase in one local market area.
Who Are Our Suppliers?
Our suppliers are many of the foodservice industry's most prestigious national and regional suppliers. They were often chosen by our Advisory Boards for their ability to offer aggressive prices without jeopardizing quality and service. They are now enjoying the increased volume from winning their position as a Dining Alliance vendor.
Our suppliers benefit from adding a large volume of committed customers and their purchases. With over 8000 members we represent over $1 billion in purchasing volume and have sales greater than $3 billion.
Our suppliers care about the success and long term viability of the foodservice industry. They are leaders in their respective fields and efficient enough to offer Dining Alliance members the best prices, quality and service due to its large, collective volume.
Once our suppliers go through the rigorous approval process, they see substantial benefits from their new association with Dining Alliance's members:
- Long term commitment from both Dining Alliance and the participating foodservice members.
- The addition of 30 full-time Inside and Outside Member Consultants whose job it is to gain compliance from the membership in each product category. Our Consultants bring on about 15 new members a week and services about 50 members a week.
- A strong, inside sales support team that ensures compliance to agreed volume and switches.
- Increased market share in concentrated distribution areas.
- Efficient distribution due to high concentration of members.
- A successful marketing program geared to increase units purchased of product.
- More time to GROW business versus simply maintaining business.
- Assistance in collections.
- Suppliers benefit from securing and satisfying their existing business.